Our guest at Holmes Creek Camping are asked to follow the campground policies to insure ALL guest have a relaxing and enjoyable time. Please read the following rules and regulations carefully before making your reservation.
Check-In, Check-Out & Quiet Hours
- Check-in is at 12pm CST, and Check-out 11am CST. We want all of our visitors to enjoy our stay, so please adhere to our park Quite Times between 10pm and 7am CST. Please be courteous and leave your site clean for the next guest.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival date to receive a full refund. If cancellation is due to an emergency a full refund will be given if you have proof of emergency. Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds. If there is a weather related evacuation a refund will not be issued.
Vehicle Operation & Parking
- The SPEED LIMIT is 5mph throughout the park. Golf Carts only are welcome, however, all operators must possess a valid drivers license. Do not park on the grass. Only two (2) vehicles allowed per site. DO NOT park on empty campsites or along the road. See office for additional parking.
Campfires & Picnic Tables
- FIRES are allowed only if contained within a fire ring and the County Emergency Operations Center (EMC) has not declared a fire watch or issued a no-burn order. FIRE RINGS: Don’t move fire rings around on RV site. PICNIC TABLES: Picnic Tables can be moved on your site to better accommodate your space. Must return to original spot before checking out. CLEANLINESS: Please leave your campsite litter free for the next guest. If you have other questions, please contact our office.
- Only two vehicles are to be parked on each site. If you are a guest you MUST check in with the office and we will give you a parking pass.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on your campsite only. Drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
- Dogs are allowed but must be on a 6- foot leash when outside of your RV. No pets fences or tie out are to be used. Pets must be supervised at all times while outside. Please be sure to pick up after your dogs.
- The paddle launch at the campground property is to only be used for kayaks, canoes, and paddle boards. No motor boats are allowed to use the paddle launch on the campground property. There are two public boat ramps down the road if you wish to launch your motor boat.
- No fish cleaning allowed at the boat ramp or disposing of fish carcasses on campground property.
- Adults are responsible for the safety of minors while on campground property at all times. Adults should watch their children at all times.