Here at Holmes Creek Camping we want our guest to kick back and relax. Whether you are out paddling on the creek or simply hanging out at the camp site we hope you enjoy every minute and create lifetime memories! Be sure to share some of your favorite pictures on Facebook and tag our page!
- We welcome well-behaved pets. Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash when outside of your RV. Pets must be supervised at all times while outside. Please be sure to pick up after your dogs.
- All of our sites include a fire ring big enough for your camping crew to sit around and make a s'more or roast a hot dog!
Swimming Pool & Recreation Room (coming soon)
- We are excited to announce that in the future we will have a large pool and recreation room. Stay in touch for updates!
- Gather your friends and family up and play a game of Horseshoe or Cornhole!
- All of our sites include picnic tables. Please move picnic tables back to their original spot before checking out.
- On the campground property there is a boat launch. The boat launch is for campground guest only and can we used for kayaks, canoes, or paddle boards. If you wish to put your motor boat in the water there are two public boat landings down the road.
- While exploring the creek you will see a lot of nature and wildlife. If you don't mind swimming in cold water bring your goggles and check out some of the springs. There are many springs nearby to explore but Cypress Springs is the most popular. Here is a link you can copy to find springs in the surrounding counties: https://www.floridaparks.com/floridasprings/springs.htm
- When you arrive at the campground be sure to check out the gift shop! We also sell ice and firewood!
- Enjoy our volleyball/ badminton net! We have several sets of badminton rackets and birdies so everyone can play! Check out the basket in the playing area for other activities the younger kids could participate in.